2017 League Information
- We will be hosting two leagues for the 2017 season, a Men’s League and a Women’s League.
- Both leagues will be played on Thursday evenings.
- League starts at 5:30PM with a shot-gun start. Player’s are expected to check-in at least 15 minutes prior to start.
- 9 holes will be played weekly starting May 25th and ending August 10th.
- League is open to both Link’s Members and non-members and is limited to the first 48 paid participants per league (48 men, 48 women).
- These leagues are the only leagues that we will be hosting for the 2017 season.
- League sign-ups will begin March 20, 2017.
- Payment in full is required at sign-up.
- You may call the golf shop at 802-878-0298 ext. 1 to sign-up and make a payment over the phone, or you can stop-by the golf shop once we’ve re-opened for the season.
- The cost for league is $75pp for Members, and $300pp for non-members.
- A GHIN Card is required to play in league. It’s an additional fee of $35 for Members, non-members have it included in $300 entry fee.
Please click on the following information packets for league format, rules, etc.
Questions or need more info?
- Men’s League will be coordinated by Cory Briney, he can be reached at: email@example.com
- Women’s League will be coordinated by Libby Smith, she can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org