History Of The Links:
Opened in July of 2002 as an instant success; designed to appeal to golfers of all abilities. The Links is the only public 18-hole championship executive course in New England and is the work of award winning golf architect Mike Asmundson. Since 2002 The Links has continued to be a favorite among golfers of all abilities, and has been host to over 700 private tournaments, outings and fundraisers.
Highlights and Accolades:
- Voted Readers’ Favorite New Golf Course: Northeast Golf Magazine
- Rated Best New Golf Course: Vermont Golf Magazine
- Host of the 2006-2018 Vermont Golf Association Parent Child Championship
- Host of the 2014-2015 Drive, Chip & Putt Competition Qualifier
- Rated Top 25 Par 3 Course In New England: New England Golf Monthly
- Rated Top Practice Facility In Vermont & #10 In New England: New England Golf Monthly
With 4,000 challenging yards weaving between wetlands, pumpkin patches and old-growth white pines The Links provides one of the most fun and unique golf experiences in the state. With three sets of tees The Links is a great course for the first-timer, or the skilled veteran and is well-known for the great conditions and superb greens that gently roll and twist around deep, guarding bunkers.
The pace of play consistently falls under three and a half hours and is by-far the quickest, most enjoyable round of public golf in the Greater Burlington area. With 18-holes of superb golf, a 20-station practice facility with a full bent grass teeing area, as well as, a practice bunker, and two putting and chipping greens The Links at Lang Farm is the perfect place to practice and improve your game. Whether it’s a quick round of golf, a corporate event or an individual looking to wind-down at the end of a day with a bucket of balls The Links at Lang Farm is the place to play.