THE GOLF COURSE AND DRIVING RANGE ARE NOW OPEN
7AM TO DUSK DAILY, WEATHER PERMITTING!
ALL GUESTS OF LINKS AT LANG FARM, LLC
MUST ADHERE TO STATE AND FEDERAL
GUIDELINES AS WELL AS THE FOLLOWING:
1. If you are sick, have a fever, have a respiratory illness or have been home with someone who is you MUST go home.
2. Guests assume all risks and play at your own risk.
3. The Golf Shop is limited to three guests at a time practicing proper social distancing. All others are asked to stay outside in a line (6 ft. apart) and wait their turn. Upon completing their transaction guests must promptly leave the shop.
4. Guests should be wearing cloth face masks when interacting with others and shall provide their own hand sanitizer.
5. Social distancing (6 ft. minimum) will be expected for all guests at all times; including but not limited to, on the driving range, on course and in the parking lot areas.
6. The course will be set-up in a simplified version. No bunker rakes, ball washers, divot mix boxes, water jugs, scorecard boxes, or other common touch points will in place.
7. Golf Ball E-Z Lyft’s (video) will be installed on all flag poles. It’s imperative that no one touches the flag pole or cup. The flags must remain IN THE CUP at all times. Your putter should be the only item touching the E-Z Lyft to retrieve your ball from the cup.
8. Gas powered golf carts will be available first-come, first-serve. Clean carts will be staged with keys by the Driving Range. Only one rider per cart will be allowed unless those riders are living in the same household. Upon completion of your round please remove all trash and debris from your cart and return it to the designated area with signage displayed for “DIRTY CARTS RETURN HERE” so they can be disinfected. The DIRTY CART return area is at the side of the Golf Shop.
9. Push carts are available and will be staged by the front door of the golf shop. Please return your cart to the “DIRTY CARTS RETURN HERE” area so they can be disinfected. Please remove all trash and personal items upon return.
10. Rental clubs are available and will be sanitized between rentals.
11. The Driving Range will be available first-come, first-serve . There will be a “clean” stack of baskets to use to retrieve your golf balls. When you’re done hitting balls please return your basket to the area displayed as “dirty baskets here”. If the Driving Range is full upon arrival please wait in your vehicle until space allows. The grass teeing area is open on Tuesday, Thursday, and Weekends. Hitting mats are used on all other days.
12. Practice greens and chipping areas will be available, but flags and cups have been removed and replaced with target poles. A maximum capacity for each green is shown by signage.
13. The GHIN kiosk is not available. Scores can be posted from the GHIN app or from your home PC.
14. The patio and tent area is now open, please practice social distancing and discard of all trash upon the leaving.
We understand that guests may not want to play with those that they’ve been paired with on the tee sheet. We will do our best to accommodate these requests, but those groups playing as 3 or 4 players will be given preference. Those singles or two-somes will be allowed out as space allows, first-come, first-served.
The health and safety of you, our staff, and the greater community, is of the utmost importance to us. We ask for your help, understanding and patience during these difficult, unpredictable and stressful times. Should any of these guidelines or others to be unsafe by The Links staff not be followed those guests will immediately be asked to leave the property.