The Links at Lang Farm is the ideal course to host your next event in 2020-2021, with it’s convenient location to Burlington, the superb condition of the course and an experienced, dedicated and knowledgeable staff there is no other choice but The Links!
The Links at Lang Farm can customize and organize any tournament or event to meet your needs; whether it’s a foursome of friends playing nine-holes, a bachelor party, a company outing or a 125 person tournament we have the expertise and tools to make your event a true success!
We’re the areas’ favorite choice for hosting golf events for a reason; a fun course layout and a great pace of play. Let us host your next event and play your tournament in less then 4-hours!
“Thank you for a great job organizing the BWCC Golf Outing this past week. Everyone had a terrific time, the course was fantastic, and the staff was extremely helpful and courteous. We are hopeful we can do it again next year.” – Dennis, Outing Coordinator
The following is a list of options and amenities that we offer to all tournaments and outings.
- 9 or 18-holes of golf with use of a golf cart
- Unlimited range balls & use of the practice facility one hour prior to start of the event
- Professional guidance & a staff of “Tournament Experts”
- A registration area including a pop-up tent, welcome table, chairs & tournament box
- Links staff greeters on the practice facility
- Custom printed cart signs & scorecards for each team
- Custom on-course contest signs (long drive, closest to the pin, etc.)
- A custom scoreboard, scoring table & professional scoring service
- Player lists, pairing sheets and tee assignments
- Custom printed tournament rules sheet & an explanation of the format for each player
- Use of The Links tent, tables, chairs and beverage coolers
- On-course food tables and beverage coolers
- On-course beverage cart & staff
- Pre-round welcome and announcements
Our Staff of “Tournament Experts” Is Happy To Provide Help With The Following Details:
- Custom Event Brochures & Posters
- Sponsorship & Prize Payout Sheets
- Tee & Green Sponsorship Sign Ordering & Design Ideas
- Hole-In-One Insurance Information & On-Course Set-Up
- Full Catering Services
- Hotel Reservations At The Essex, Vermont’s Culinary Resort & Spa
- Pre-Round Lessons or Clinics From Our Award Winning Staff Of Golf Professionals
- On-Course Golf Professional Challenges
- A Comprehensive List Of “Links Money Makers” To Help Meet Your Fundraising Goals
For more information tournament and outing pricing or to meet with our staff please contact Cory Briney, Head Golf Professional at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 802-878-6880.